Michael G. Babi is a Partner at Babi Law Office, PLLC, where he manages the firms Real Estate and Entertainment legal focus. He specializes in real estate acquisitions and loan workouts, entertainment contracts and negotiations, real estate finance and private lending.
Mr. Babi received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Wayne State University Business School and attended University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. He is a regular speaker for organizations on the current real estate market and potential loan workout options. He has an extensive background in real estate and finance. Mr. Babi is the founder of Babi Realty LLC an independent real estate brokerage and has worked with Greenlight Productions for several years in entertainment funding in which he is also a partner.
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2006
- B.A. in Accounting, Wayne State University, 2002
- State Bar of Michigan (SBM)
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Chaldean American Bar Association (CABA)
- North Oakland Board of Realtors (NOCBOR)